Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yes, you ARE lame

Vanessa: ...I was hoping we could avoid this talk -- that our dear readers would know that *we mean business* without us having to crack down. Apparently we have some 3rd graders in our audience .
So - YES, we got your stupid questions about sheep and that your butt smells (James). And we're deleting them b/c if you want your 15 minutes of fame (that's right - getting posted on this site is tantamount to celebrity) you're going to have to get your own damn blog. It's free, loser, so sign up. That way you can start posting your own NOT FUNNY questions and enlist your own NOT FUNNY friends to read them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I came across your site from a friend's email. It looks interesting. I'm a divorced older male. Through my lifetime, I've seen many things change. Things I didin't count on. I've been single for almost 5 years now. I think I see what you're going for here, but I'd like to add that MEN and WOMEN are entirely different creatures! My problem is I prefer younger women. They seem to match my energy level better. Unforunately I'm not youthful enough in my appearance. What would suggest I do? Give up? Please don't recommend exercise.