Wednesday, October 07, 2009

El Questiono.

Q.  Dear DBT, I am sometimes shocked at myself when I am looking at an attractive woman and then I notice that a not-so-hot girl catches me looking and I then feel kinda silly about it. My question is - how much must it SUCK to be unattractive and NEVER have anyone look at you lustfully but have to see it all around you as you are irrelevant and ghostlike in a sea of attractive people.


  Hmm?  Hmm? 



A:  ACL:  Probably sucks as bad as reazling you're not as hilarious as you thought you were.
A.  VF:  I don't know.  Why don't you ask your mom?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Booooo. Call yourself brutal truth but really feminists who who won't dish the brutal truth about women. Change the name of your website. This is a legit criticism

Anonymous said...

I'm really ugly. It sucks.

Anonymous said...

Oh please. Your time could be better spent on more productive things like building small explosives. Or dating.